Facebook Pixel

Sour Canada-China Relations: Canadians blame China

By Bruce Anderson & David Coletto In our latest national survey, we asked a few questions about the Canada-China relationship. Here’s what we found: CHINA TRYING TO BULLY CANADA, AND SHOULD STAND DOWN The relationship between Canada and China has been going through a challenging period and while many Canadians may not be following all
Sour Canada-China Relations: Canadians blame China

Liberals and Conservatives deadlocked at 32%

By Bruce Anderson & David Coletto This week we completed another national survey of 1,500 Canadian adults. With less than 100 days to go before Canadians select their next parliament, we updated our political tracking. Here’s what we found:  LIBERALS AND CONSERVATIVES DEADLOCKED AT 32%  If an election was held at the time of the
Liberals and Conservatives deadlocked at 32%

Canadians would vote Trump out

By Bruce Anderson & David Coletto  DEMOCRATIC NOMINEE PREFERENCES  In our latest nationwide survey, we tested the popularity of five of the leading candidates in the race.  If Canadians could help choose the Presidential nominee of the Democratic Party, Bernie Sanders and Joe Biden would have a modest edge over Elizabeth Warren and Kamala Harris.
Canadians would vote Trump out

Just 1 in 4 Canadians say the economy is poor

By Bruce Anderson & David Coletto As part of the national survey we conducted at the end of June and into early July, we asked a series of questions we regularly track about the public’s impressions of the economy. THE NATIONAL ECONOMY As the country heads towards an election less than 100 days away, the
Just 1 in 4 Canadians say the economy is poor

What’s fueling Canada’s Green Party?

DIGGING INTO THE GREEN STORY By Bruce Anderson & David Coletto Last week, we reported that 12% of those who had a committed choice today said they would vote Green, which represents 9% of the adult voting age population. Another 35% say they would consider voting Green, totaling 44%. This is more than enough to
What’s fueling Canada’s Green Party?

Liberals and Conservatives neck and neck as Greens rise to 12%

By Bruce Anderson & David Coletto This week, we completed a nationally representative survey of 1,500 Canadians and explored their views on Canadian politics to update our regularly tracking. Early next week we will release an in-depth analysis of the Green Party’s rise and surrounding implications. For now, here’s our view of the federal political
Liberals and Conservatives neck and neck as Greens rise to 12%

Most people disagree with Premier Ford on whether carbon tax will cause a recession

When Ontario Premier Doug Ford claimed the federal government’s carbon tax would cause a recession in Ontario, many economists disagreed. And it seems most regular people do as well. According to the first in a series of Clean Energy Canada / Abacus Data nationwide polls: • Few Canadians (19%) expect a recession next year. If
Most people disagree with Premier Ford on whether carbon tax will cause a recession

Before the Bell: Climate Change and the Environment

Will climate change and the environment be a ballot box question this year? David Coletto joins the team at the Sixth Estate and a stellar line up of guests to discuss the issue. Hosted by veteran journalist Catherine Clark, the show is broken down into three segments.  In The Pulse, we ask opinions of expert guest pundits
Before the Bell: Climate Change and the Environment

I shop, therefore I am: Can Augmented Reality Save Canadian Stores?

By Maciej Czop Over a third of Canadians have already used Augmented Reality (AR) and most are interested in seeing the technology in retail spaces. Those under 45 are especially enticed by the idea of AR being integrated into their retail experience (75%). Like many new technologies, AR use in retail will probably be driven
I shop, therefore I am: Can Augmented Reality Save Canadian Stores?

What makes a millennial?

By Devlyn Lalonde To kick off our millennial year in review we start by looking at the subject of our discussion: the millennials. Most of our regular readers you will know that millennials are a generational cohort born between the years of 1980 and 2000. In Canada, millennials make up just a little over a
What makes a millennial?
Good decisions require good data.