Abacus Data Presenting RetailSenses at The Insight Innovation ExchangeJune 2, 2013
Thanks to over 300 people voting for our RetailSenses submission to the Insight Innovation Competition we are now one of the finalists presenting to a panel of judges in Philadelphia! I can’t say thank you enough!
What is the Insight Innovation Exchange North America 2013?
The primary goal of IIeX is to bring together the key stakeholders that are driving the transformation of the research industry and enable the connection of business needs and those who can meet the needs.
“It is not about protecting the status quo.”
In a fast-paced format, with over 100 speakers spread over 11 forward-looking tracks and 75 sessions, this is the one event as an insight professional that you should not miss this year.
GreenBook, the presenting organization of the conference, works with international companies, government organizations, investors, thought leaders, and industry association partners to develop an agenda that provides tangible solutions to real business needs.
“Innovators get up on stage, share creative solutions, and get conversations going.”
KEY THEMES THAT WILL BE EXPLORED AT IIEX NA 2013
- The Case For Research rEvolution
- Leveraging Online, Social, and Mobile – The Power of SoLoMo for Holistic Insights
- New Frontiers: Big Data & Visualization Tools
- The Future Is Now – The Emerging Insights Paradigm
- The Drivers Of Human Behavior – Understanding What Influences People Today
- Emerging Players & the Future of Insight Innovation
- Data Philanthropy: Channeling Information To Drive Public Sector Innovation
JOIN US AT THE CONFERENCE AND REGISTER TODAY!
** Save 15% with promo code MPIIEX15 ***